maandag 29 september 2008

Facebook...

Lately I have been dividing my time between Blogspot and Facebook, both being very much fun. Blogspot because it's just nice, and Facebook because there's an increasing contact with people one knows. Facebook has another fun part... GAMES! And you can compete with your friends, which makes it even more appealing.
One of the games that I have been playing a lot lately is WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BRAIN? It's a bit of braintraining, and in the end you get a score, apparently equal to your brainsize. When you win, you can annoy others with it. My surprise was huge when I received the message below...


As you can all see, my brain is 2150 something, which means I have a Spacebrain (HUGE!!!), while Mr. S's brain seems to be zero, nil, naught, which isn't true ofcourse. He had the brain of a cat, the test told him. But, and this must be the mystery of Facebook, why should Mr. S ask me (of all people) who my daddy is... He knows my daddy, so he should know! Anyway, my spacebrain says I'm smarter, therefor I am... or something like that... help! I'm going bananas...

1 opmerking:

lucas zei

Het getuigt dus NIET van intelligentie om te lachen met de zwakkeren van geest. 't Is zelfs een beetje gemeen, wat dan weer een karaktertrek is van de zwakzinnige. Lachen met een inferieure mens mag, maar niet openlijk. Weet je zelfs dat dan niet? Moventoch!