donderdag 11 december 2008

Been tagged!

I was tagged by Sabine to tell 7 random things about myself. Okay, here we go:

1. Whenever new long-awaited music arrives, I walk on clouds for days, sometimes weeks.

(Music, when it was due, made me sleep very little... still missing one of the above)

2. I own way too many cookbooks, still buy them, and use them hardly.

(The last one I bought)

3. The most amazing journey I ever made was spending Christmas in Kiruna, Lapland.

(Whereabouts of Kiruna, and the most adoring church to spend Christmas nearby - it looked even more fairytale-like in real.)

4. I met Mr. S on the world wide web...

(haha, the world wide web!)

5. I was educated to become an educator to the disabled youth. Never worked in that area though.

(yep, the Flemish logo for Special Youthcare)

6. I once wrote a sentence that was picked up by a good cause and now has a life of its own.

(One of the examples of its life on its own... found on Netlog)

7. One day I want to learn how to speak and understand Gaelic.

(I love the sound of the language)

I pass the tag on to:
1. Danielle
2. Oswald
3. Lucas
4. Luc
5. Sophia
6. Katrien
7. Reclusionboy

Some rules that come with the tag:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 opmerking:

Sabine zei

Oh my, how I recognize myself in number 2.
I want that book!