zaterdag 25 oktober 2008

Old stuff from an attic...

A while ago my parrents cleaned out their attic, and they came upon a box full of old schoolbooks. Little was interesting, but there was an old school report of mine... and boy... I think the teacher didn't like me!

I used to sit in the front row to help a fellow classmate to read the blackboard, yep, he had very bad eyes. Apparantly I was lifted from that task that year. And what did that teacher write in my report?

And this is a complete lie!

I went to a school in our neighbourhood where the classes had only but 10 pupils (or less!). So the classrooms were filled with two years, and the teacher had to switch back and forth between two different levels. My brother who is a year younger than me, and a year older than our sister, was always in class either with me, or with my sister. His name is Jan, and apparently I took care of his books. One should think that's a good thing...

And once again a huge lie!

It should've been forbidden for this teacher to write such harsh lies!

No really, I think he hated me in an unspeakable way!


But did you watch my grades? They were pretty good, weren't they, I think the teacher was jealous! Hah!

2 opmerkingen:

Sabine zei

Ja Koen, doe eens normaal! ;-)

Beeuwsaert Jan zei

ammai werkt de schriften van jan bij. geen wonder dat ik nooit veel punten had.